This home has everything you need and more. Seller has added an over-sized garage turning the old garage into a spacious library with a lockable closet and built-in bookshelves. Main level also has remolded kitchen with granite counters, new cabinets and a large island. Family room that opens to kitchen and breakfast nook includes a brick wood-burning fireplace. Breakfast nook opens to large back deck that includes a 16x12 electric powered Sunsetter Awning. Upper level has a Master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and leads to the remodeled master bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, and double sinks. Plumbing rough-in for washer and dryer on this level if you choose; or, you can use the basement hook ups for your laundry.Home has Solar panels and a wind generator for back-up power generation. An emergency water collection system that includes a 200 gallon water tank with back-up pump. There is a wireless containment fencing system for your dog.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deer Mountain Estates
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)