This home has everything you need and more. Seller has added an over-sized garage turning the old garage into a spacious library with a lockable closet and built-in bookshelves. Main level also has remolded kitchen with granite counters, new cabinets and a large island. Family room that opens to kitchen and breakfast nook includes a brick wood-burning fireplace. Breakfast nook opens to large back deck that includes a 16x12 electric powered Sunsetter Awning. Upper level has a Master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and leads to the remodeled master bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, and double sinks. Plumbing rough-in for washer and dryer on this level if you choose; or, you can use the basement hook ups for your laundry.Home has Solar panels and a wind generator for back-up power generation. An emergency water collection system that includes a 200 gallon water tank with back-up pump. There is a wireless containment fencing system for your dog.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deer Mountain Estates
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price