Welcome to this beautiful colonial in Fairfax Crossing that you will want to call your home! There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Open concept layout from the kitchen to the breakfast room to the family room. The Master Bedroom has his and her walk-in closets, large walk-in shower, and soaking tub. Fully finished basement, with a large room for entertaining and a full bathroom! Enjoy entertaining on your back patio. Nicely updated in 2019, which includes new stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, hot water heater, lower HVAC unit, vinyl plank flooring on main level, new blinds throughout, freshly painted, new concrete patio in the back with retaining wall, and new gutters and downspouts in the front. Close to major roads for your commute to MD and Northern VA. Schedule your appointment today to see this gorgeous home. Call Brenda at 301-639-8448 for more details.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Public Water Servi
3,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lakeland Place At Fairfax Crossing
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Required Third Party Approval, Standard Sale
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price