Spectacular home in wonderful commuter friendly location minutes from downtown Charles Town, 340, Route 9, and more. Original owners have taken great pride in this home featuring upgraded flooring, granite countertops, stone fireplace, HUGE rooms, office, breathtaking patio for outside entertaining, and welcoming front porch. Playset and gazebo can convey or can be removed. Dual zone HVAC with propane and electric. Large fenced rear yard backs to current farmland.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane, Cable TV, Underground
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price